4/21/13

Blessings

I was very cautious in finding you a new home and owner. I didn't post you anywhere. I prayed and waited. I listened and followed. And here we are...

This morning you will meet your new boy. I cry tears of joy just thinking of how blessed it is that we have found them, and that you will long last have your own little cowboy and nice old guielding to love. No other horses, indoor arena, stabling at night... all your dreams come true. 

Their story is beautiful, hope-breathing and precious. Precious to keep between me and you, and them. God is so incredible to ready you for this boy, this home, and this life you will have. 

I'm thankful for every second we've had together. I'm grateful that I will still get to see you. I can't wait to meet your new boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment