4/5/13

Gwin,

It's hard to write this, but today is the day. 
I knew it would come. 
I've known now for awhile. 

Our time together is coming to a close. I know you know it too. 

I will never miss "having you". I will only know the great heart ache of missing you, 
my princes star. 

I'll never forget our year together. 
Your eyes, and the way you look without anything on.
I'll never forget how you come to me, follow low, and love so deep. 
I'll never let go of how you took me away - just us. 
My Beauty.

I learned so much from you. More than any person could have ever taught me in words. 
I learned so much about who I really am and what that means in quiet places like you. 

Everyone can see that you're gorgeous on the outside, but to me, everything in you is devastating to think of living without. 

I'm only sorry that we couldn't live this out together to your end. 
My life is going to change now, and I have to let you go. 

I pray that you will have the best home, the way you deserve. 
I pray that you with find someone who understands you and never tries to make you into something of their own. You're worth so much more, just you. 

I love you so much. 
I dread our goodbye.





1 comment:

  1. Ecclessiastes 3:1,6
    There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:

    a time to search, and a time to give up searching; a time to keep, and a time to discard;

    I know your heart is hurting Lora but God has a wonderful plan for you. Keep yeilding to the Holy Spirit. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete