6/29/12

A New Horse in Town

Today Zeek and I went to meet Gwen's new gelding, Choco. He's very nice and so cute. He's only 14.2 and he's brown. I forgot to take his picture, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of that soon enough.

Monty doesn't like him, so they haven't been introduced yet. Gwin is taking Choco for her next trip and will probably not put/try the horses together until after that.


Later in the afternoon, Gwen took Angel and I took Gwin (of course), and we went out across the street to my favorite trails. Gwen went places we usually don't, so it was nice to learn some alternatives. The girls had a great time, and then back at home we gave then both baths.




Gwin's previous owners warned me that she doesn't like baths, 
so I've avoided giving her one until now. 


But she loved her little bath time. 
Stood as still as a rock and even tried to get some water 
out of the hose to nibble on. ;) 


Gwen helped a lot. She did all the scrubbing and washing. 
Then we let both of our girls graze in the yard 
while we laid back on the grass and chatted.


It was a beautiful peaceful evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment