6/16/12

Saturday

Visited Gwen this morning. She and Carrie were gone for about a week to a cattle herding ranch. It was good to see her.

Sadly, Monty isn't doing good. His muscle disease is acting up again. He has restrictions and they are trying to determine if he needs to go back on steroids. I am praying that God just heals him. His Will though. Poor Monty isn't feeling well.


Also, Angel has a rough ankle. She's been keeping off it for a couple of weeks - or longer. Gwen is trying to heal it, but she's also looking at getting a different horse, because she really likes to ride and trailer a lot. She can't have a horse that can't take her. I'm praying for Angle's ankle, too.


Thank God that my baby girl is in great shape. She and I did some easy and fun bareback riding in the round pen this morning before the heat came on. It was nice to just spend a little time with her.


I picked up some new treats, brushes, and a can of hoof dressing for her at Fleet Farm after I left. She's got some dry hoofs in this droughty season. A little cracking. I know Gwen will take good care of it, though. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment